Permit Procurement Made Simple
November 28, 2017
Permit procurement is one of the most important aspects of installing new signage at your company or organization. Before you install any new signage or replace an existing sign, you must make sure your signs meet all legal requirements and follow any guidelines set forth by the landlord, the city, the building, etc. Depending on the municipality where the sign is being installed, a permit may be required. To find out if a permit is required, proper due diligence is necessary. Read more about navigating the sign permitting process here.
At Egan Sign, we realize the importance of this step in the process and its impact on the overall success of any given signage project. As a result, we have designated a specialized team who oversees the entire permit procurement process for all Egan Sign clients, reviews nationwide code checks, and maintains positive working relationships with township personnel throughout the country.
Sign installation requires consistent and experienced communication and coordination with local authorities and zoning boards. Let our dedicated team leverage their ability to expedite the permitting process for you. You can count on us to:
- Ensure all the necessary permits and licenses are approved prior to installation.
- Prepare and submit all the necessary documents and applications for obtaining all sign related permits.
- Handle code checks, communications on clarification of zoning, etc.
- Establish trusting relationships with municipalities all over the United States.
- Provide a weekly status report relative to the anticipated permit approval schedule.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously on a national scale.
Contact us today to start a conversation about our unique approach to permit procurement!